Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Job Opening in Cleveland

PrincetonTiger

And they might also get rid of Weeden, depending on what the new management decides to do. This is one of the problems with the Browns. Weeden is a rookie right now and and a first round pick. The organization has a fair bit invested in him. They need to give him a chance to grow and develop under an offensive coordinator. They need more stability instead of this constant change.

And they might also get rid of Weeden, depending on what the new management decides to do. This is one of the problems with the Browns. Weeden is a rookie right now and and a first round pick. The organization has a fair bit invested in him. They need to give him a chance to grow and develop under an offensive coordinator. They need more stability instead of this constant change.

the same thing has happened to Colt McCoy

They didn't give Colt McCoy the time, I was shocked they even drafted Weeden. I thought they would want to try out Colt for a little bit longer.

They hired a head coach based on 1 season with Sam Bradford, drafted 2 QB's in that time frame and just immediately were expecting success off the start. Fire them all, clean house. It's depressing what has happened to this organization. The Baltimore Ravens are the real Cleveland Browns sadly. At least they look like the Browns I remember from the 80's and 90's that could beat a Pittsburgh team and play them extremely tough no matter how many loses they had.

They didn't give Colt McCoy the time, I was shocked they even drafted Weeden. I thought they would want to try out Colt for a little bit longer.

They hired a head coach based on 1 season with Sam Bradford, drafted 2 QB's in that time frame and just immediately were expecting success off the start. Fire them all, clean house. It's depressing what has happened to this organization. The Baltimore Ravens are the real Cleveland Browns sadly. At least they look like the Browns I remember from the 80's and 90's that could beat a Pittsburgh team and play them extremely tough no matter how many loses they had.

Agree on all your points.  Poor decisions on many levels

I actually thought that Weeden played better than McCoy given the circumstances. *shrugs*

But for the most part, I agree with all of you, bad decisions and their WRs got hands of stone. I believe they should have won more games then they have this year.

agreed