Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Something to think about...

GoColts8818

Right now we would match up with the Ravens in the first round of the playoffs.

That could be Pagano's return to coaching. If he can't make it Indy how fitting would it be to come in Baltimore? I know clearly there are still very hard feelings between the Baltimore fans and Indianapolis but I would hope they would even see what a special moment that would be. That would be one emotional game on both sides.

We are going to take that Texans seed after they lose to Patriots and we win both games against them

I wish :(

I think I like our chances in a road game to Baltimore than I would with a third game with the Texans in a month at home which is probably what we are looking at if we win the South.

I think I like our chances in a road game to Baltimore than I would with a third game with the Texans in a month at home which is probably what we are looking at if we win the South.

wait scratch that we would be three seed in all likely hood if we win the South which would mean a home game with the six seed which would probably be the Bengals or Steelers and not the Texans. Even so I am not so sure I wouldn't rather play the very beat up Ravens on the road than a Steelers team that is getting healthy at home. Not to mention that that the Steelers D would know our offense from going up against it for years in practice combine that with our lack of Luck with the Steelers in the playoffs the Ravens MIGHT be the better match up. The Bengals however...I think we have a good chance with them.

I am just gld this is an issue vs. last year. Either done derailing my own topic back to talking about Pagano maybe making his return to coaching in Baltimore.

Well I dont think we are going to play at home but if we could it would be great

Can you imagine how would be the Lucas Oil in a playoff game after this incredible year plus Paganos return? It would be more emotional than that game against the Packers