Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

255 of 372, 2,975 yards, 24 TDs 7 INTs

oldunclemark

255 of 372 (68.5%), 2,975 yards, 24 TDs 7 INTs

in 10 games..that's what Peyton Manning has done...

......a guy they said had a 'rag arm' in April....and should think about retiring because a hit could paralyze him?.

In 2010...he was 450 of 679 (66.3%) for 4,700 yards..33 Tds, 17 INTs...

If he plays the final 6 games (if they dont sit him in the last one) ....he will have more yards and more TDs with far less throws and interceptions..

....plus a higher percentage...and more than 2010's 10 wins

I'm sensing that the network mouths are tired of saying it but this is an all-time comeback

255 of 372 (68.5%), 2,975 yards, 24 TDs 7 INTs

in 10 games..that's what Peyton Manning has done...

......a guy they said had a 'rag arm' in April....and should think about retiring because a hit could paralyze him?.

In 2010...he was 450 of 679 (66.3%) for 4,700 yards..33 Tds, 17 INTs...

If he plays the final 6 games (if they dont sit him in the last one) ....he will have more yards and more TDs with far less throws and interceptions..

....plus a higher percentage...and more than 2010's 10 wins

I'm sensing that the network mouths are tired of saying it but this is an all-time comeback

game notes and links

http://forums.colts....rs/#entry336521

He's probably the favorite for the MVP right now. Ryan has fallen off and he was considered ahead of Manning or neck to neck with him. Brady is always in the mix and Brees may become a very serious contender if the Saints make it to the playoffs. Manning has a lot of bad teams or bad defenses to feast on so I expect him to keep up his pace or maybe even improve on it. Basically I think it's his to lose, his whole story with coming back from injury to play on a new team and lead them to the playoffs with possibly another 12 win season on his belt would be too good for voters to ignore.

He's the MVP favorite. What's new? The only guy who's challenging him right now is Tom Brady, and whoever gets the better record will win it. Next year with a full off season, Peyton's numbers will be scary good. Who knows, maybe he can recapture his TD record. :woah:

He's on pace for:

4760 yards, 38 TDs, 11 INTs, 68.5%, 106 PR

I think it's safe to say that he's back, the neck's fine, and he's the frontrunner for the MVP.

If the Colts don't make the playoffs, or get knocked out early, I wanna see Peyton take it all.

3,260 yards and 26 TDs (8 INTs) with 5 games left......

at 350 yards and 3 TDs a game....(and we're talking Tampa, KC, Cleveland Oakland and Baltimore)

..............that would be 5,010 yards and 41 TDs..........

....and that kind of comeback would be unprecedented in the history of the NFL

I think it would be great to see Peyton at the top of the NFL again - and if it happens this season.....just insane. Him and Marino have been the two greatest QBs I've had the pleasure of witnessing in my generation. (my opinion of course)

The only other person I would even consider giving thought to about a come back award is Adrian Peterson, but there's already a thread on that. Peyton has my vote, but both have been outstanding.