Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton wants great but he still smoked SD

oldunclemark

That's actually 6-5... Obviously he doesn't have the same record against the Chargers as he does say the Texans, but hey who's bragging.

Guess who's already beat the guy this year...If we're talking wins and losses for this season, right? Wouldn't mind facing him in the playoffs, either. Show him how much appreciation he has down here.

Guess who's already beat the guy this year...If we're talking wins and losses for this season, right? Wouldn't mind facing him in the playoffs, either. Show him how much appreciation he has down here.

A few teams have beat that guy this year(2 #1 seeds and a 3 at this point). I'm sure he wouldn't mind facing you guys again in hopes of continuing the tradition that they have never beat him twice in a season.

Just saying. :)

A few teams have beat that guy this year(2 #1 seeds and a 3 at this point). I'm sure he wouldn't mind facing you guys again in hopes of continuing the tradition that they have never beat him twice in a season.

Just saying. :)

Lol. I welcome the challenge! To be the best you have to beat the best. As long as we don't have to fly to Mile High again I'm good lol.

Lol. I welcome the challenge! To be the best you have to beat the best. As long as we don't have to fly to Mile High again I'm good lol.

Agreed. I'm sure Manning would like the elements in Houston's dome than the potential bad weather that Mile High has to offer even if it means giving up a potential advantage of running a no-huddle against a D that isn't as adjusted as his offense to the altitude.

Agreed. I'm sure Manning would like the elements in Houston's dome than the potential bad weather that Mile High has to offer even if it means giving up a potential advantage of running a no-huddle against a D that isn't as adjusted as his offense to the altitude.

Yep. It's settled then. Let's meet at Reliant Stadium, close the roof, and let the sparks fly. haha

I want another chance at Houston. We are a much better team now (though we lost Willis). I still think Houston is a better team, but I feel that we have a better shot at beating them now.

Our defense was amazing. When Peyton has a so-so game and we can still beat a desperate division rival comfortably, we are in good shape.

I want another chance at Houston. We are a much better team now (though we lost Willis). I still think Houston is a better team, but I feel that we have a better shot at beating them now.

Our defense was amazing. When Peyton has a so-so game and we can still beat a desperate division rival comfortably, we are in good shape.

You may get your chance! Can't wait for this one, our coaching staffs are linked, a few players are connected as well, these provide good fodder for media build-up. Clash of the Titans if this happens again in the playoffs.

You may get your chance! Can't wait for this one, our coaching staffs are linked, a few players are connected as well, these provide good fodder for media build-up. Clash of the Titans if this happens again in the playoffs.

Yeah, Eddie Mac was commenting how weird it was to see friends/familiar faces on the other sideline. You'd think it's Denver coaching stuff if you didn't know.

It would be nice for us both to get there ;) We still have more work to do though.

Yeah, Eddie Mac was commenting how weird it was to see friends/familiar faces on the other sideline. You'd think it's Denver coaching stuff if you didn't know.

It would be nice for us both to get there ;) We still have more work to do though.

Yep, a lot. No doubt about that.