Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My mock draft 2013

This is my mock draft as of right now for 2013. With where were at right now I am going to say our first round pick will proabably be somewhere between 10-15. Im not going to specify where in that area but I think it will be Between those numbers.

Round 1 Bjoern Werner DE Florida State Great pass rush ability and run stopping ability and has a great burst off the line. He has a non stop motor and he gets his hands up to swat the ball in the passing game. Kinda reminds me of a JJ Watt. I think he could really help set the edge for us and provide a solid pass rush.

Round 3 Carrington Byndom CB Texas Solid all around guy. Good tackler and seems to play man coverage well. A guy we should be able to get in the third too. Good value I think.

Round 4 Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia Fast, Good hands, runs routes well and is very reliable. He is said to be a more reliable reciever and more accomplished route runner than his team mate Austin who is very good in his own right. It seems like Geno can just about always count on this kid to be there and make a catch. And no he is not just a slot reciever. He can play multiple spots. Overall I think he's the type of reciver our staff would like. Small, fast, reliable and a playmaker.

Thats all I have for now. I know we might get a compensation pick but im not for sure on it so I didn't project a pick for it. Id be happy with this draft overall. Its tought though becuase there are so many ways we could go and really need to go and then we don't know what we might take care of in free agency. Also I don't see us trading for a second rounder becuase we don't really have anything to trade to get the pick. Only way I see it would be possible is if we got a top 10 pick and traded down or just trade our first round pick completley. But Im really thinking were gonna be outta the top 10 and I really hope we don't give our first rounder up. Also we dont have any players to try and trade for a second rounder. So I see a very little chance we get one.

First Bailey is not just a slot reciever like people want to label him. He plays Outside alot and has done very well! And from the re search I have done on him he's never been labled as one. The guy is consistent and very reliable. Also I have a feeling were gonna end up taking another reciever this year. Werner is listed as DE but I think he could become more of a hybrid type guy, he has alot of potential. Byndom was my pick in the third becuase of value and from what Ive seen of him he's pretty good. I have not really thought too much about who I want us to sign becuase we really dont even know who is going to be a free agent for sure. Ill look at it more as the end of the season nears.

This is my mock draft as of right now for 2013. With where were at right now I am going to say our first round pick will proabably be somewhere between 10-15. Im not going to specify where in that area but I think it will be Between those numbers.

Round 1 Bjoern Werner DE Florida State Great pass rush ability and run stopping ability and has a great burst off the line. He has a non stop motor and he gets his hands up to swat the ball in the passing game. Kinda reminds me of a JJ Watt. I think he could really help set the edge for us and provide a solid pass rush.

Round 3 Carrington Byndom CB Texas Solid all around guy. Good tackler and seems to play man coverage well. A guy we should be able to get in the third too. Good value I think.

Round 4 Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia Fast, Good hands, runs routes well and is very reliable. He is said to be a more reliable reciever and more accomplished route runner than his team mate Austin who is very good in his own right. It seems like Geno can just about always count on this kid to be there and make a catch. And no he is not just a slot reciever. He can play multiple spots. Overall I think he's the type of reciver our staff would like. Small, fast, reliable and a playmaker.

Thats all I have for now. I know we might get a compensation pick but im not for sure on it so I didn't project a pick for it. Id be happy with this draft overall. Its tought though becuase there are so many ways we could go and really need to go and then we don't know what we might take care of in free agency. Also I don't see us trading for a second rounder becuase we don't really have anything to trade to get the pick. Only way I see it would be possible is if we got a top 10 pick and traded down or just trade our first round pick completley. But Im really thinking were gonna be outta the top 10 and I really hope we don't give our first rounder up. Also we dont have any players to try and trade for a second rounder. So I see a very little chance we get one.

Just out of interest which pick do you have us picking at??