Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to Michigan Coaches (ChuckStrong Connection)

NewColtsFan

The University of Michigan coaches have purchased 40 ChuckStrong T-shirts and they will be wearing them this week, prior to their game with Illinois. They won't be wearing them during the game, but sounds like leading up to....

The connection appears to be Greg Mattison, the Wolverines DC. He was the Ravens DC with Pagano as his DB coach.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8483832/michigan-wolverines-coaches-wear-special-t-shirts-illinois-fighting-illini

Oregon at Florida? What does that have to do with OSU or 'Bama? :)

Lol! Back to the topic. I'll be up for the Browns game and get my ChuckStrong shirt. I hope everyone gets one, and I applaud the Michigatz coaches. They can wear the shirts while they're recruiting all of the Ohio kids. (Okay, I'm done)

Lol! Back to the topic. I'll be up for the Browns game and get my ChuckStrong shirt. I hope everyone gets one, and I applaud the Michigatz coaches. They can wear the shirts while they're recruiting all of the Ohio kids. (Okay, I'm done)

I'm not offended by the fact that Hoke out recruits you in your own state. haha Now I'm done.