Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano reaches out to team

krunk

colts-35.png Colts | Chuck Pagano reaches out to team Sat Oct 6, 10:14 AM

Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano reached out to his team Friday, Oct. 5, from his hospital bed, via email. Interim head coach Bruce Arians declined to share its message; however, he plans to read the email to the team as part of preparation for Week 5. 'Very private,' Arians said. 'He sent it to every player. Very long. When you read it by yourself, it's very emotional. I don't know if I can get it out to the team. I might assign someone to read it.'

Link to story

Peter King just talked about the Pagano situation at the Hall Time of the Notre Dame game.

He said Arains meet with him at the Hospital for 2 hours Friday afternoon covering everything including what would they do if they win the toss. Like I said before Pagano might be out be he's still the guy in charge. Arains is filling in for him on the field but make no mistake this is still Pagano's team.

He also talked about the letter and said that most of it was this isn't about him this is about the team being 2-2 on the field Sunday afternoon.

Peter King also said the Colts are a very motivated team. Hopefully we have the talent on the field to take advantage of that motivation.