Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For what it's worth, NFL.com and ESPN.com....

.... appear to have both finished loading all the early entry players into their system.

They all have grades on both websites,  but only NFL.com has profiles for most....

ESPN.com has a few profiles for the new entry players,  but most are still being done....

You can see where all of them rank compared to their piers at their positions.....

NFL.com is free.     ESPN.com is Premium.    An Insiders pass is $40 for the first year, and $50 after that....    and that's info on all sports,  not just football...

I appreciate the heads up NCF, but I don't play fantasy football so player profiles don't mean that much to me &, even though I did sign up for NFL.com, I have so many passwords to keep track of I can't remember what I used anyway. Besides, I trust my friends like krunk, Gavin, Dustin, BrentMc11, Lollygagger8, Jvan, & many others to clue me into who I need to pay attention to. 

Thanks anyway. 

I appreciate the heads up NCF, but I don't play fantasy football so player profiles don't mean that much to me &, even though I did sign up for NFL.com, I have so many passwords to keep track of I can't remember what I used anyway. Besides, I trust my friends like krunk, Gavin, Dustin, BrentMc11, Lollygagger8, Jvan, & many others to clue me into who I need to pay attention to. 

Thanks anyway. 

Fantasy football?!?

I did this for people who care about the DRAFT!!     

I prefer the old NFL.com grading system and profile actually http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profiles/andrew-luck?id=2533031

I tend to still take that system into account when looking at prospects

The profile you link is the one done AFTER the combine.

You'll see the combine results as well as a more updated profile write-up.

Profiles don't look like that now because we're before the combine and the pro days.

I'd expect more updated write-ups in the months to come....

The profile you link is the one done AFTER the combine.

You'll see the combine results as well as a more updated profile write-up.

Profiles don't look like that now because we're before the combine and the pro days.

I'd expect more updated write-ups in the months to come....

The profile I linked is of the old grading system NFL.com went by...Now they go by a different grading system entirely...which they started last year, Post Combine and Pre Combine. The completely done away with the grading system you see in Lucks profile here

Fantasy football?!?

I did this for people who care about the DRAFT!!     

I can't even think about the draft until the SB has been played NCF. I need closure. I just can't go from INDY's out of the Playoffs to what's Grig's next move? I'm not wired that way buddy.