Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did you hear about the trade...

MrNLM

... I made in my fantasy football league?

LOL!

I kid, of course.

Nice pickup by the Colts to tighten things up a bit. I am actually somewhat excited to see what the cuts league wide provide for us to work with. I have never paid much attention to such things before... is there any reason to be excited or is it all kind of a moot point?

LOL!

I kid, of course.

Nice pickup by the Colts to tighten things up a bit. I am actually somewhat excited to see what the cuts league wide provide for us to work with. I have never paid much attention to such things before... is there any reason to be excited or is it all kind of a moot point?

Well we might get a halfway decent player like cundiff caliber

LOL!

I kid, of course.

No, it's going to be interesting who's out there that could fit on our O-Line. I'm pretty sure if there's an open screen door available it could beat out our current right side.

BTW, I would have 'liked' your post except for your avatar. That has to be the worst ad campaign ever!

No, it's going to be interesting who's out there that could fit on our O-Line. I'm pretty sure if there's an open screen door available it could beat out our current right side.

BTW, I would have 'liked' your post except for your avatar. That has to be the worst ad campaign ever!

I think he is HILARIOUS! I don't know... I guess the first time I saw the commercial I was in a goofy mood and I had to like it! He kinds reminds me of Will Farrell...

I think he is HILARIOUS! I don't know... I guess the first time I saw the commercial I was in a goofy mood and I had to like it! He kinds reminds me of Will Farrell...

Yeah, they're definitely trying to channel Farrell. You're the first person who said it's funny. I would have loved to be in the room when they pitched that ad campaign. Well, maybe not. I take routine drug tests...