Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Check Out Just The Halftime Lopsided Stats Vs Redskins & Some Game Totals

bayone

Meanwhile, Indy's defense surrendered 16 first downs, 160 rushing yards, and 16 points by halftime. The halftime stats pretty much tell you all you need to know about the game:

preseason2011_JPG_medium.jpg

Stampede Blue

My link

Washington finished with 415 total yards, including 215 on the ground. It averaged 6.1 yards per rush, which was aided by the Colts' sloppy tackling.

"Obviously missed tackles; we gave them those long runs," linebacker Gary Brackett said. "We haven't tackled in seven months. Guys just struggled out there. It's something we can get better in. We've still got some time to the regular season."

INDY STAR

My link

To me when im watching our pre season games, its just more than missed tackles. It looks like we are just going through the motions. And having Lacey as one of our starting corner scares the heck out of me. I know its pre-season, but im not sure if this years D can just turn it on. If you're gonna be on the field at least give me the same motor and intensity NEVIS gives. BEAST MODE is on!!

To me when im watching our pre season games, its just more than missed tackles. It looks like we are just going through the motions. And having Lacey as one of our starting corner scares the heck out of me. I know its pre-season, but im not sure if this years D can just turn it on. If you're gonna be on the field at least give me the same motor and intensity NEVIS gives. BEAST MODE is on!!

i want to see this unit with sims and thomas out there with the starters

lacey plays 10 yards off a receiver on 3and 2 wow

i want to see this unit with sims and thomas out there with the starters

lacey plays 10 yards off a receiver on 3and 2 wow

Thanks, I am worried about Lacy too, I couldn't get to see game, live in Detroit area, all i heard was about the running on us and the soft DB coverage save for powers esp at the goal line early heard he made a great pass defended on a TD throw , Now with what u told me about Lacy i know what they meant by picking the soft coverage apart ( maybe its to fool everyone & play tight in real games , I HOPE )

we had one first down, one lousey first down. Sad.

we had one rushing yard, one lousey rushing yard. Sad.

Dont want to hear its just preason. We dont have to win, but what is being learning from this. Besides how to get ur butt kicked.

We have jokes behind Manning is all we are learning, again!

we had one first down, one lousey first down. Sad.

we had one rushing yard, one lousey rushing yard. Sad.

Dont want to hear its just preason. We dont have to win, but what is being learning from this. Besides how to get ur butt kicked.

We have jokes behind Manning is all we are learning, again!

It is sad to see our Colts get outplayed so badly

Is it too early to panic for the run game (both on the defense and offense)? In last two games, the defense has given up > 150 yards on the ground and the offense has gathered < 100 yards. This is very similar to last 2-3 years. Poor tackling is not new for us. We have been hearing about it for last 2-3 years whenever teams run for more than 100 yards on us (which is unfortunately more than 80% of time).

Is it too early to panic for the run game (both on the defense and offense)? In last two games, the defense has given up > 150 yards on the ground and the offense has gathered < 100 yards. This is very similar to last 2-3 years. Poor tackling is not new for us. We have been hearing about it for last 2-3 years whenever teams run for more than 100 yards on us (which is unfortunately more than 80% of time).

As my OP says in 1st half alone we gave up 160, which we gave up last week in all of game

For total; yest game 415 total yards, including 215 on the ground. It averaged 6.1 yards per rush, including 2 over 50 yards,m & running to try and catch up to one Beathea pulls a hamstring, that was games second play and has to leave