Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

can someone point me in the direction of training camp online?

you know

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I do think the reason for the suspension is because of who he was speaking with. Clark is probably the most hyped prospective athlete to come to Indianapolis. Had this exchange happened with someone else it probably only makes the local tabloids. But Clark is national news-level celebrity status. It honestly kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift in terms of popularity and a fast rise of celebrity status. 
    • Bottom line is we should be ranked in the 14-18 range as a mediocre team for now, and until we sign a veteran CB or FS, you could make a case for ranking the Colts at 20 or so. It feels like an offseason as of now where we strengthened our strengths and didn't improve our weaknesses (besides WR). RB depth is still bad, TEs are still iffy with the same group based on potential after we missed out on Bowers, not sure if we actually have a solid cover LB, and the secondary is a mess still with only a couple day 3 additions and a re-signing of Blackmon for a year.   The strengths are great strengths and they should help carry us with the trenches. However, our team is going to depend a lot on players coming back that were hurt. Mostly at the QB position and the secondary (also TE with Woods which is underestimated). I would feel much better if we signed a one-year veteran at either CB or FS.   Otherwise, there are other teams in our division, conference, and in the NFL as a whole that got better in FA and the draft. A lot of teams picked ahead of us and had more picks/more draft value as well. I feel like we are that middle child type team where the top teams who pick lower in the draft are much better than us, and the worse teams sign lots of FAs every year and draft higher than us. It always feels like we lose ground or remain stagnant until we can get the QB position right. That needs to happen before we can become an elite team in the NFL, start regularly winning the division, and become a top 10 team on the normal.   My $0.02 cents.
    • I would rather not have to worry about drafting a backup QB too early especially with the talent in the upcoming 2025 NFL draft.  Rather wait and draft our QB3 in Rounds 5 or later.  Who knows maybe we hit on an UDFA and get a Mr. Irrelevant capable QB like the 49er's.  
    • Morning bud just finished updating a posting in Colts Football board about this same topic of debate more about the Ehlinger future role.  This season will tell if AR can remain healthy all season.  How much Flacco has left to play.  Ehlinger's trust to start given his somewhat demotion during Covid-tenure and the Club looking to bring back a retired QB in Phillips to start, believe against the Raiders.  Next man up for the Colts behind AR wouldn't mind going on record would have to be Mac Jones, now with the Jaguars.  Jones is young and serviceable much like what Flacco and Minshew have done. 
    • Let's all make it through this season first.    After that I wouldn't mind going after Mac Jones as our #2 backup behind AR.  Do realize Jones was traded to the Jaguars but currently listed as a 2024 free agent.  Jones' 2020 season still is the highest-graded season by a FBS QB in PFF College era since 2014 and still leads all QBs with an impressive 95.8 grade.  Zach Wilson also in 2020 had a 95.4 grade, Joe Burrow in 2019 had a 94.9 grade, Jayden Daniels in 2023 had a 94.7 grade, and Kyler Murray in 2018 had a 94.6 grade.     Still a lot of hope around AR and yet still a lot of uncertainty given his short college career.  Very similar to Caleb Williams.  More worrisome about injury projections.  Flacco should be good for one season.  Unfortunately for the Colts signing Flacco we lost out of any 2025 NFL Draft compensatory picks losing Gardner Minshew.  My top upcoming NFL draft replacements for Flacco, after Mac Jones, would be Jalen Milroe (Alabama) and Jaxson Dart (Mississippi).  A lot to like about both.  Milroe is a dual threat QB and Dart elevated his play in Lane Kiffin's RPO/play-action-heavy offense.  Dart's already breaking Eli Manning's college records.  Dart's great at working outside of the pocket and clearly needs to get better staying in the pocket.   As for Ehlingher's replacements can see the Colts look at Coastal Carolina's Grayson McCall another mobile pocket passer with quick release speed or K.J. Jefferson (Arkansas) another dual threat QB.
  • Members

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,649

• Nate!

Nate! 592

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,334

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,915

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 1,339

• Yoshinator