Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MY SEASON TICKETS ARRIVED TODAY!

I've been waiting all summer to post this. I came home from a pretty crummy/usual day at work, how and sweaty from a run/walk and lo and behold there was the FedEx mailer with my season tickets. I am a first time season ticket holder so please excuse my being totally overjoyed. Can't wait for August 12th to see #12.

I'm in section 452 if anyone else out there is in the same section, maybe we can meet up.

Congrats to everyone who has received their tickets. Bad news for me is that mine have not arrived, yet. I live in Indy and am surprised that they are not here. I am a new season ticket holder and am anxious to get them.

How long should I wait before contacting the Colts about them not being here?

Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who has received their tickets. Bad news for me is that mine have not arrived, yet. I live in Indy and am surprised that they are not here. I am a new season ticket holder and am anxious to get them.

Thanks!

I live in Bloomington and still no tickets. When should I be worried? I live in an apt where they just leave packages outside our door. And theft while not common is still known to happen. Even if I got the tickets invalidated and a new set for myself, that leaves some one with some good fakes to pass off as real tickets.

Thanks!

I live in Bloomington and still no tickets. When should I be worried? I live in an apt where they just leave packages outside our door. And theft while not common is still known to happen. Even if I got the tickets invalidated and a new set for myself, that leaves some one with some good fakes to pass off as real tickets.

I'd call the ticket office and find out who your rep is and then just shoot them an Email.

My rep is always quite helpful.