Browns - Greg Little 15

Jags - taylor Price 15

Titans - OJ Murdock 15

Dallas - Andre Holmes 15

Eagles - Riley cooper 14

Redskins - Anthony Armstrong 13

49ers - Hastings 13, Crabtree 15

Et. al.

And furthermore. Are you telling me peopele like Hines Ward, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Victor Cruz, Greg Jennings, Jerry Rice, etc. would not be "worth mentioning" if they had the numbers 13 or 14 assigned to them? I think not.

you do know that list of wrs are trash outside of steve johnson

It doesn't matter now, but I am more old school on that. I hate WRs having numbers in the teens. I understand why the NFL had to do that since WRs only had the 80s. But you get used to only QB or kickers being 1-19, so it will seems odd. I honestly wish all WRs were in the 80s unless they are taken or retired, then go to the teens as an overflow.

The key word in that was IF. And the List of Recivers ^^^^ only ONE of them is worth talking about. That's Bills WR Johnson cause he had a Decent Year. Other than that, your List is Irrelevant

Yes, the IF, was a hypothetical. It does not, however, change the fact that they would still have been great receivers regardless of their number assignment.

Steve Johnson, that's it. No other Reciever in the NFL that's good has the Number's 13 or 14.

What are you implying? I'm quite confused why it matters what WRs are successful in what numbers. Are you implying that the numbers make them good? Or are you saying that it's just cool to wear successful numbers? Why does it matter what successful WRs wear the same number?

I'm not even trying to make a joke. I'm really baffled as to why this matters. It's a number a WR is allowed to wear, a WR is wearing it. No good WRs ever going to wear that number if they follow the thought that it some how matters if successful WRs has worn it before. There always has to be a first. And a second. And a third.

yea get rid of that attitude or you wont last long in this forum

I'm the one with the attitude? Seriously dude - I think you need to look at the man in the mirror first............just sayin

Additionally, idle threats will get you nowhere...........especially in the virtual reality world of internet message boards!

My posts have always been consistent and will continue to be with or without your attitude!

I'm the one with the attitude? Seriously dude - I think you need to look at the man in the mirror first............just sayin

Additionally, idle threats will get you nowhere...........especially in the virtual reality world of internet message boards!

My posts have always been consistent and will continue to be with or without your attitude!

first off that wasnt an attack threat or whatever else you want to call it. you start trouble and you will be gone. second i was stating how this thread is old so you mentioning old news means nothing to me.

first off that wasnt an attack threat or whatever else you want to call it. you start trouble and you will be gone. second i was stating how this thread is old so you mentioning old news means nothing to me.

You started the trouble with your sarcasm and idle threats..........

If the "old news" meant "nothing" to you then you didn't need to respond, did you?!?!?

So again, I ask you............who started the trouble here? The poster who responded to your post saying that the #81 was given to Andre Smith or the original poster with the sarcastic answers?

Give it a rest............

You started the trouble with your sarcasm and idle threats..........

If the "old news" meant "nothing" to you then you didn't need to respond, did you?!?!?

So again, I ask you............who started the trouble here? The poster who responded to your post saying that the #81 was given to Andre Smith or the original poster with the sarcastic answers?

Give it a rest............

this is the last time im responding this because frankly im getting annoyed and bored. all i did was say this is an old post and then direct you the fact that theres a time stamp. quit making this into more then it is. you can reply if you want but im done