Raiders vs. Rams, 4:05 p.m. ET

Panthers vs. Commanders, 4:05 p.m. ET

Chiefs vs. 49ers, 4:25 p.m. ET

Jets vs. Steelers, 8:20 p.m. ET

Monday, Oct. 21

Ravens vs. Buccaneers, 8:15 p.m. ET

Chargers vs. Cardinals, 9 p.m. ET

• Like 1

The Jets have been in a lot of prime time games -- 3 times in the last 3 weeks. The Vikings have had one all year-- the London game. I think the Colts may have been in one early in the year. Maybe not.

The Chiefs and the Jets seem to be in prime time too frequently.

16 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Jets have been in a lot of prime time games -- 3 times in the last 3 weeks. The Vikings have had one all year-- the London game. I think the Colts may have been in one early in the year. Maybe not.

The Chiefs and the Jets seem to be in prime time too frequently.

You'll be surprised to know, we haven't been in a single primetime game and we don't have any scheduled for this year except against, you guessed it, the Jets LOL. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

You'll be surprised to know, we haven't been in a single primetime game and we don't have any scheduled for this year except against, you guessed it, the Jets LOL. 

I'm fine with it.   I hate late night games

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yes, I went back and checked, and I noticed that. That is crazy. Only one prime time game? Someone has to point this out to the NFL. (I think the Colts also play in London.) The Vikings have not really been "in prime time". They played the Jets in London. I'm not sure if they call it prime time. The Vikings are scheduled for two prime time games, not including the London game.

The Jets were rarely shown in prime time in the past. They have been shown in prime time three times already, not including the London game against the Vikings. They will be shown three more times in prime time, including this Sunday. I think it is because they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. Some would say it is because of NY but the Giants are not being shown much.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm fine with it.   I hate late night games

I don't like them either but they give me a chance to see other teams that I don't get to see every Sunday. (No Sunday Ticket for me.)

24 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yes, I went back and checked, and I noticed that. That is crazy. Only one prime time game? Someone has to point this out to the NFL. (I think the Colts also play in London.) The Vikings have not really been "in prime time". They played the Jets in London. I'm not sure if they call it prime time. The Vikings are scheduled for two prime time games, not including the London game.

The Jets were rarely shown in prime time in the past. They have been shown in prime time three times already, not including the London game against the Vikings. They will be shown three more times in prime time, including this Sunday. I think it is because they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. Some would say it is because of NY but the Giants are not being shown much.

If the Vikings keep winning,  they will get flexed into primetime later in the season I would guess

30 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Same. As I get older I can't stay up as late anymore. And I'm not even 40 yet!

I work nights but still love 1pm games on Sunday. I sleep all day Saturday (work Saturday night) so I can stay up on Sunday all day. I am off Sunday nights. The 1pm games are great because if the Colts win, you can relax the rest of the day.

23 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I work nights but still love 1pm games on Sunday. I sleep all day Saturday (work Saturday night) so I can stay up on Sunday all day. I am off Sunday nights. The 1pm games are great because if the Colts win, you can relax the rest of the day.

It's also nice for physically going to a 1PM game. Can get up around 8 or 9, drive to Indy in under an hour from where I live, and be home in time for dinner after the game. 

• Like 1