Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions

danlhart87

I cracked a tooth once and my dentist barely touched it with his pick, and I about came out of the chair and hit the ceiling. He numbed it and pulled it but that was bad. I was ready to punch him like Mike Tyson at first lol. He did a good job though; I couldn't eat for a week except soup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Would have to be someone on the staff in all likely hood.  It’s pretty clear Gus is just not working.  It’s not going to fix the defense over night but it’s becoming a point where the defense is not giving the effort they should under Bradley.  His system is giving up huge plays and over 300 yards a game passing every game.  It’s just not working they have to try something different and see if it improves.  If it doesn’t you try something completely different in the off-season.
    • I watched Tucker every play. I would say that he was exceptional. Trey's TD run was over Tucker.
    • Players are never allowed to grow into their roles here because soon as they’re drafted they’re expected to play right away because our GM doesn’t believe in FA.
    • Corners are put in a bad situation from the coverage they play out of with the give the receiver 6-10 yard buffer, which allows the quick pass with the quick pass game our DL talent doesn't matter because the ball is thrown before they get a chance of pressuring the QB. I don't disagree at the LB position as Franklin is currently bad against the run and in coverage and EJ speed it's 50/50 on if he will make the tackle or miss it. I have hope for our Safety turned LB to take over but I feel Bradley loves Franklin like he loved Facyson.   Brian Flores took the Vikings defense from one of the worst in the leagues and in 2 years now one of the best, that wasn't because of talent as when he took over the secondary was worse than our current one but he adjusted to the talent he had and used their strengths instead of trying to fit them into a specific system which Bradley stubbornly does. I actually believe their is more talent on this defense than most realize but they are being used wrong, and forced to play in a system that makes their jobs harder. As Belichick said "Gus Bradley believes in execution and doing the same thing over and over again, but I think, in some respects, that simplifies things for the offense" and when the offense knows exactly what you are gonna do, that's when we see the opposing QB have 300+ yards and consistently scoring 24+ points
  • Members

• harrisoncolts88

harrisoncolts88 113

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 4,217

• Stephen

Stephen 4,212

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 18,169

• Colts.sb41

Colts.sb41 271

• Pigskin