Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Jags post game

GoColts8818

I didn't think anyone on this forum believed Ballard fired Riech. That was 100% the brain storm of Jim Irsay himself. And the proof is Jeff Saturday was hired. Ballard has done an excellent job, but even I can't explain the retention of Bradley. Bradley has 11 years of being a defensive coordinator or head coach in this league and has 3 "good" seasons of results(last 2 years in Seattle,but his first 2 where very bad and his first year in San Diego and his defense got progressively worse every year in SD).

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I haven't been watching NFL much, I just keep an eye on Colts and AR5 and still some betting. 

I've been saying for way too long about what I think of the NFL and the part the colts play in it. 

Its a Big Turn Off.............But being a colt fan since a kid and watching for so long its really hard to completely tune out. I've done a good job this season of not watching except colts on Red Zone and keep track of some betting. 

In a way I envy the fans that are still naive and being Fan Boys of the NFL because it still brings enjoyment to them AND entertainment  that's enjoyable is good. And the same can be said of fans of Wrestling. Lol.

I'll still be an active fan. I'm just not investing 3+ hrs. on game day to get frustrated. I'll read the forum, watch clips on YouTube, etc. Always pulling for The Shoe.