Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 5 Pick 'Em Game Thread

John Hammonds

Dolphins and Patriots could be considered one of the worst games this week.  I think the Patriots have the advantage since they play in NE, but neither team is playing well. 

2006Coltsbestever, how could the Browns regret cutting Mayfield when they have Deshaun Watson to lead the team? You know how well he is doing. LOL.

The Browns also made a mistake in letting Joe Flacco leave. 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course you are happy, you are 4-0 but I still don't trust Sam in the long run. Did Sam prove me wrong when I said he stunk, YES. He isn't winning you a SB though. Cousins is better and better all-time. You hate the Captain, I get it lmao . Your fanbase never liked him and yet he got the Vikings to the playoffs 3 times and even won a playoff game at the Saints beating Drew Brees. Like I said the Falcons fanbase loves him. You brought up the Steelers game, ok, but you realize he is coming off of the worst injury possible = an Achilles. I even said it would take him 4 or 5 games to get going, the guy threw for 509 yards, and you don't even acknowledge it. You know how many QB's have thrown for more than 500? I will let you guess chuckling homer simpson GIF. Good luck with AJ McCarron next year, oh I mean JJ. 

Lol. Cousins took us to the playoffs twice, not 3 times, in 6 years. With all that he was being paid, we should have gone to the playoffs more times. Remember, we went 13-3 with Case Keenum at QB in 2017. (Keenum beat the Saints too in the playoffs.) In 2018, we missed the playoffs, with almost the same team.

That's okay. I will pass every time a QB asks for more than $40milion a year. He got a $50 million in a signing bonus. The contract he signed is for $180 million. I will take Darnold at $10 million this year every time.

Let's agree to disagree. I will never accept contracts like this unless it is for Mahomes or another QB on that level.