Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Steeler defense is too much and now their offense is clicking. Bad news for a Colts team that is not doing much on either side of the ball.

There offense is really not scoring a lot.  I like us in this match up actually.  With some smart play calling and getting AR more involved in the run game I think we win this game.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I read a theory that makes sense that Russell Wilson isn’t really hurt. It made sense because if he was really hurt he wouldn’t be fully dressed in uniform and and instead would be in street clothes and or rehabbing away from the team. It’s a roundabout way to give Justin Field the starting role without hurting his ego.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I read a theory that makes sense that Russell Wilson isn’t really hurt. It made sense because if he was really hurt he wouldn’t be fully dressed in uniform and and instead would be in street clothes and or rehabbing away from the team. It’s a roundabout way to give Justin Field the starting role without hurting his ego.

He only signed a one year deal. When they traded for Fields I think it was with the hope he would be the starter.