Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Season -- Week #3 All Around the NFL game discussion

NFLfan

36 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will admit, maybe I was wrong about Sam. He has been outstanding through 3 games.

Yeah, one has to wonder, like Ryan Tannehill had a resurgence after getting out of Adam Gase confines, if Sam Darnold was another of the “Adam Gase ineptitude” recipients on the field.

The consistency will tell us all if this is Fool’s Gold or one of those years Case Keenum had with the Vikings all the way to the NFCCG.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Desaun Watson signed for a 5 year deal for 230 million with a no trade included. This might be the worst deal for a QB in the history of the NFL.

The only deal that is even in the same stratosphere of bad is the Wilson trade. 

Wilson's deal was so terrible that Denver is paying the Steelers to have him ride the bench LOL!

But I still think the Watson deal is by far the worst. 

At least in Denver they've been able to move on and might actually have something in Bo Nix. 

Cleveland fans have absolutely nothing to look forward to as of now. It sucks for those fans. 

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever  I know you thought the Vikings were a bad team. I think we have scored the second most points (85) and our defense has given up the fewest points (30) in the NFL. Not bad for a mediocre team. :)

Let's see how we play the Packers next week.

Sam Darnold leading the Vikings to a Super Bowl would be the coolest thing to happen this season.