Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I may be the minority here but I believe when we moved on from Matt Eberflus to Gus that our ability to stop the run was impacted severely. Last year ability to stop the run was better than we are doing thus far this year,  it is just GOD AWFUL right now. I’m not exactly sure who is to blame for it because honestly we have guys up front that SHOULD be able to help limit these big gains. 
    • Plenty of people never wanted Richardson to succeed so they manufactured the panic. That's all. They're annoying AF.
    • Well Grover is typically on the field next to Buckner on 1st and 2nd downs. They usually take Grover off the field during clear passing downs. My guess is that will likely still be the case as Grover is not known for his pass rush. You will likely see more of Lewis , Dayo and Tommi.
    • A lot of folks are panicking because they want instant gratification. Most people fail to realize that this is essentially Richardsons rookie year. He’s going to have ALOT of bumps in the road. TBH I never expected this current team to win more than 6 games this season.    I think we sweep the Titans  beat the Giants  split with the Texans beat the broncos and split with the Jags    I don’t know if folks looked at our schedule when it was released but we have a pretty rough schedule this year. 
    • Its not directed at you, Im just voicing my frustration with the logic behind his decision.
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,896

• DynaMike

DynaMike 171

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,654

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 476