Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Update: Cowboys (not Colts) signing DE Al Quadin Muhammad (locked)

CR91

• CR91 changed the title to Delete thread
  • Superman changed the title to Update: Cowboys (not Colts) signing DE Al Quadin Muhammad (locked)
  • Superman locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Why anyone would want to return to the aging QB on the downside of their career scenario is beyond me.  There are no assurances with franchise QB talent levels coming through the draft and/or draft position prospects. The 2025 QB draft class is weak. If you wait until 2026 you might as well consider trading your older veterans for draft picks because by the time that QB is ready many of the players will be in decline or already gone.   This Bed has been made; time to let it play out.  ‘Cheers.      
    • Dont forget to add that JT was our second leading receiver and didn't play the entire 4th quarter while Pittman and our TE's are sleep walking. Pittman looks like a guy who got lazy and paid. ...SS is so lucky the national media doesn't care about the colts because he would be getting torched if the colts were relevant but Ballard is making sure that doesn't happen either.
    • Point spread in game shrunk 1.5 points already with announcement of Dalton....
    • I’m more upset with him not being in on that play where we literally needed 2 yards, as opposed to him not being in the 4th quarter.   However I also don’t get the commitment to Sermon, and to a lesser extent, Goodson. They both had the best games of their career against the Steelers last year, and it seems like the staff is still hanging their hat on that. Sermon is not a proven receiving back or a proven clutch player. Goodson didn’t really get any snaps, but I just feel like he made the game based on again a handful of splash play (seems to be the theme for this team) and there not being any real competition.
    • Ballard should have been let go after 2022 and let a new GM and coach start fresh at that time.   Ideally, in my opinion, Ballard is probably best suited to be an assistant GM type who focuses mostly on draft scouting and helping finalize a team's draft board. He lacks the necessary aggressiveness it takes to build a winning team in the NFL.     That being said, I do think any criticism of the front office over the past several years should also be directed at Jim Irsay who, has gotten odd, bizarre over the past several years IMO and I think it has carried over to how he runs the team.     Increasingly, I wonder if the reason Ballard has so much leash with Irsay is because he is perfectly fine with letting Jim interject himself into certain personnel decisions instead of leaving those matters solely to the football people that were hired as it perhaps was during the Bill Polian era.  In return, Ballard gets job security and no real accountability for his decisions/results.  
  • Members

• Bones of America

Bones of America 0

Rookie
    • Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,246

• ShuteAt168

ShuteAt168 1,000

• Pigskin

Pigskin 0

Rookie
    • HOZER