Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mets win and advance, the only home team to win in this Wild Card round was my Padres. 3 of the 4 series ended in 2 game sweeps, the same thing happened in 2022 when the 3 game Wild Card format first  began, and oddly enough, the Mets were also involved in a deciding Game 3 that year as well. Last season, all 4 of the Wild Card series were 2 game sweeps.

• Like 1

Howie Rose has some of the greatest calls. Years ago, the NY Rangers won a series and Rose had a memorable call of the winning shot. I don't follow hockey and I still remember it. It happened at least 25 years ago.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They need to beat jags and titans . They will be in good shape if they can. Then a lifeless dolphins team comes to town. After that the schedule is ridiculous but hopefully we will have Buckner back by then and are healthier, right now just beat jags and titans.
    • Flacco gives us a better chance of winning than a guy who has about a 50% chance of starting and finishing any game. Whoever dreamed up the saying that the most important ability is availability could have been thinking of AR. It’s one thing to have receivers and running backs having to rotate out after hits. They won’t get paid if they slide every time a hit is coming. But we are talking about the most important position on the field and for some reason AR doesn’t understand that avoiding hits is an important part of the qb job description.
    • 😁 just amazing. I realize we need RB help if Taylor sits but I sure would never release Schrader
    • Both would be excellent additions.     My mind want to keep going back to last year and talks of draft a TE in R1.  Same gut feeling again to address our TE room.  Mo for his age continues to prove he is actually one of the better TEs in the game.  Actually see him playing at a high level for another 2-3 years.  Granson has flashed potential but feel is not the long-term answer like Mo has proven to be.     I keep leaning towards either TEs Harold Fannin or Coleston Loveland.   SS Nick Emmananwori could make a case for is we don’t resign blackmon.    WLB Eric Gentry would be atop my list to replace EJ Speed.   My #1 target would be RDE Umanmielen.  We got Paye-Latu locked in.  Dayo will be interesting if we resign him.  Ebukam nearing end of his contract in 2025 or possible cap release savings.  Tyquan Lewis also be 30 last year of his 2025 contract.    DTs agree need addressed for the future.  TJ Sanders would be an excellent option behind Buckner.  Then NT Rene Konga in Round 2.  Interesting to see if NT Jordan Van Den Berg declares early as got him and Konga as top NT options.
    • letting Laughlin walk was laughable
  • Members