Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Jefferson Speaks Out About When He'll Play Again

sb41champs

12 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Vikings WR Justin Jefferson posted this on X:  "My health is wayyyy more important than you winning your fantasy games. It doesn’t matter how many times y’all flood my dms talking about me selling your team. I DONT CARE!!

45 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Ha Ha!

People are stupid and mad.

If they can't handle a season ending injury to any star player, maybe they should understand that they are worthless in fantasy football... lol

This made me laugh. I have him in some bestball leagues. To be fair to fans, he was the consensus no1 pick in most leagues. However, there's always a risk of injury. It happens. I have $204 worth of bestball leagues, but I make sure not to take him in every league when I have the chance. That's all I could do. If you're playing one league, you're out of luck. Work the waiver wire, make some trades. There's been a ton of injuries this year though. More than most. The Jefferson owner isn't the only one. 

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This made me laugh. I have him in some bestball leagues. To be fair to fans, he was the consensus no1 pick in most leagues. However, there's always a risk of injury. It happens. I have $204 worth of bestball leagues, but I make sure not to take him in every league when I have the chance. That's all I could do. If you're playing one league, you're out of luck. Work the waiver wire, make some trades. There's been a ton of injuries this year though. More than most. The Jefferson owner isn't the only one. 

Yeah, it will be a big loss... But, there are so many injuries this year especially, starting from QB and many RBs.

Great thing about Jefferson situation is that he may be back in time for fantasy playoffs, and whoever has good teams will get a tremendous boost to get him in their play-off line-up.

So, it's usually the guys who couldn't get to fantasy playoffs, that are probably DMing him.

Smart phone users on internet completely ignore common courtesy, and they think they can DM and dish out their feelings to any players just because they can message anyone, that's such a weak mentality. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2023 at 9:25 AM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yeah, it will be a big loss... But, there are so many injuries this year especially, starting from QB and many RBs.

Great thing about Jefferson situation is that he may be back in time for fantasy playoffs, and whoever has good teams will get a tremendous boost to get him in their play-off line-up.

So, it's usually the guys who couldn't get to fantasy playoffs, that are probably DMing him.

Smart phone users on internet completely ignore common courtesy, and they think they can DM and dish out their feelings to any players just because they can message anyone, that's such a weak mentality. 

I can't imagine actually being upset enough to actually bother a player because of an injury they couldn't control. How moronic...