Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#3 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Does anyone really care that Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift? I could not care less.

It’s annoying… and it’s all over social media. Swift is not a dateable person in my opinion. Won’t be long before she writes another breakup song about Kelce and football… 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

It’s annoying… and it’s all over social media. Swift is not a dateable person in my opinion. Won’t be long before she writes another breakup song about Kelce and football… 

It is indeed annoying. We want to watch football, not follow players' personal lives. I hope they stop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Neither of them is a dateable person. Travis is so full of himself. I don’t mind Taylor but there is a reason she is 33 and single.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The trick is, can you put it in back in place like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon?

I used to put it back in, but the pain takes about six weeks to completely subside. If my shoulder remained out of place I could not do anything until it gets back in place.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who is Jake Brown? stressed homer simpson GIF

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2023/09/25/who-is-jake-browning-cincinnati-bengals-backup-quaterback/70930818007/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Jake Browning is the Bengals backup QB. Would the Bengals be interested in trading for Kirk Cousins to keep Joe healthy? Jake Browning was on the Vikings practice squad for at least 2 years, maybe 3.

lol no… sorry my friend. I don’t think Kirk would accept being a backup. 

You know three teams that could trade for him? Jets, Raiders and Saints. 

• Like 1

I am a big fan of Trey Hendrickson. The New Orleans Saints had one of the best draft classes ever when he was drafted (in the 5th round, I believe). They drafted 

Ryan Ramczyk,

Kamara,

Marshon Lattimore,

Alex Anzalone,

Hendrickson,

Marcus Williams

• Like 1