Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Opening Week 2023 Game Thread

NFLfan

26 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I like redemption stories. I will be rooting for Zach Wilson. This is really a weird story. Rodgers will probably retire.

26 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I like redemption stories. I will be rooting for Zach Wilson. This is really a weird story. Rodgers will probably retire.

Tonight was a gutsy win but I can't see them going anywhere with Wilson at QB. Wilson and the Jets should enjoy tonight though but it will be short lived. Bills and Dolphins both are better. Jets will more than likely lose at Buffalo when they play and the Dolphins are loaded with weapons. They still may finish ahead of the Pats at least.

32 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Holy hell. I fell asleep during overtime, my fantasy team won!!! Thanks Jets defense! Woohoo! Finally!!

I was baffled when you said you did not win, given the number of INTs and sacks that the Jets got. It seemed that you and your opponent were close before the game; so, a good game by the Jets defense should have helped you win.

How many points did the Jets defense get for you?

50 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I was baffled when you said you did not win, given the number of INTs and sacks that the Jets got. It seemed that you and your opponent were close before the game; so, a good game by the Jets defense should have helped you win.

How many points did the Jets defense get for you?

19 🙂

The final minutes of the game before overtime was crazy. I went from a 0.3 chance of winning all the way to a 99% chance and then down to a 45% at the start of overtime before I fell asleep. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RollerColt said:

19 🙂

The final minutes of the game before overtime was crazy. I went from a 0.3 chance of winning all the way to a 99% chance and then down to a 45% at the start of overtime before I fell asleep. 

haha. Same here.

My opponent (my son) had Josh.

I, too, fell asleep and awoke to the win.

• NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic