Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Scoring In The Red Zone

King Colt

27 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Does anyone recall how the Colts did in the red zone this preseason? I know the scored vs. the Eagles but what about the other two games? With AR under enter they should be mush better than years previous

AR had four scoring drives (if you count Matt Gay's miss) out of 9. I know Minshew had atleast two tds. One to Winfree and one to Drake. Not sure about Sam

14 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Seems like it’s on JT more than Ballard

Ballard/Irsay hold all the cards.  But IMHO they need to give a little.

But look, we don’t really know anything.  Is JT really injured?  Is he really asking for Kamara money?  Are the Colts really playing hard ball or did they try to make an effort?

All we know is what we read, which is mostly speculation.   

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Ballard/Irsay hold all the cards.  But IMHO they need to give a little.

But look, we don’t really know anything.  Is JT really injured?  Is he really asking for Kamara money?  Are the Colts really playing hard ball or did they try to make an effort?

All we know is what we read, which is mostly speculation.   

Exactly but that said, right now all signs point towards JT and his head case of an agent. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Exactly but that said, right now all signs point towards JT and his head case of an agent. 

“Whoever controls the media controls the mind.”

When I hear JT explain his reasoning, and I hear Ballard explain his, I’ll believe my ears.

Not saying the reports are false, just that we don’t know the whole story.  There’s a lot of speculations based on faulty interpretations.  (Hey, that may make a good country song lyric!)