Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dre Kirkpatrick

with all the talk of Gilmore being rated as high as the #2 CB and Jenkins being a top CB talent just with red flags, is there any chance that Dre Kirkpatrick slides to us or even the late first rd

he has been flying under the radar alot lately, ive seen Gilmore been picked as the #2 CB as high as a top 10 pick, and oddly enough on 1 or 2 mocks at least i have seen ppl completely forget about Dre and not even include him in the draft, to me he hasnt been talked about at all and has fallen so far off the radar, do u guys think theres any way hes slides that far?

obviously if hes there at 34 we have to take him, which i realistically dont think he will be, but i just find it funny u are hearing so much about these other CBs so much and nothing about this guy

I guess there is always a chance, but that chance of that happening is about as large as an atomic bomb going off the second I click post. He's got to many teams interested. He's probably the best tackler out of all the corners and good in run support. I don't see him going past the Lions.