Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts on this season

On 8/4/2023 at 5:27 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Thought Nate said it right here.

I disagree.  Seems to be another expert who thinks you need big name FAs to fix weaknesses.  For the Colts, using the 2nd selection in the team’s draft on a CB is a big attempt to fix the problem.  Add two more drafted CBs, and that’s a big commitment.  As far as the OL goes, we’ll have to see if it was as broken as many think.  Fries and Raimann played well at the end of last year…and Freeland was one of my OT faves in this draft…

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

I disagree.  Seems to be another expert who thinks you need big name FAs to fix weaknesses.  For the Colts, using the 2nd selection in the team’s draft on a CB is a big attempt to fix the problem.  Add two more drafted CBs, and that’s a big commitment.  As far as the OL goes, we’ll have to see if it was as broken as many think.  Fries and Raimann played well at the end of last year…and Freeland was one of my OT faves in this draft…

I was talking about it bring a a valuation year. Every player is being evaluated by Ballard and Steichen. Main reason Taylor and Pittman haven’t been extended yet.

• Like 1