Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arena Football League (AFL) is back!

Any idea which cities will have teams.  

I remember when Fort Wayne had the Freedom for 5 years.  I was a season ticket holder. Me and a friend would tailgate with a big group every Sat.  It was a blast.  Dl Rachman Crable and RB Rocky Harvey were my favorite players.  

3 hours ago, Myles said:

Any idea which cities will have teams.  

I remember when Fort Wayne had the Freedom for 5 years.  I was a season ticket holder. Me and a friend would tailgate with a big group every Sat.  It was a blast.  Dl Rachman Crable and RB Rocky Harvey were my favorite players.  

They have not revealed what cities will have a team.  I attended a few of the games in Ft. Wayne!  I had season tix for the Firebirds.  It is a lot of fun and fast & high scoring!  I'm guessing Chicago will probably have a team and maybe Nashville.  Not sure if there is anyone in Indy that is interested but it would be nice!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 1:54 PM, Nancy said:

They have not revealed what cities will have a team.  I attended a few of the games in Ft. Wayne!  I had season tix for the Firebirds.  It is a lot of fun and fast & high scoring!  I'm guessing Chicago will probably have a team and maybe Nashville.  Not sure if there is anyone in Indy that is interested but it would be nice!

There is a Colts fan and forum member whose nephew was a coach in Arena Football. I have not seen the fan on the forum in a few months but I am sure he is happy about this news. 

Archived