Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wishful thinking

TimetobringDfence!

I believe IND messed up letting Sirianni go to the Eagles. In my opinion he was the real brains behind FRs OFF success. Since that ship has sailed I think we should consider chasing Kellen Moore as our next HC. He is a young OFF genius. I think Ballard deserves another year to remedy this team. I would try to keep our D intact, and get a new OL coach and consider trading Nelson for more oline depth and cap space to get a veteran LT. We can't afford to pay high dollar at the least valuable OFF posistion.

18 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I believe IND messed up letting Sirianni go to the Eagles. In my opinion he was the real brains behind FRs OFF success. Since that ship has sailed I think we should consider chasing Kellen Moore as our next HC. He is a young OFF genius. I think Ballard deserves another year to remedy this team. I would try to keep our D intact, and get a new OL coach and consider trading Nelson for more oline depth and cap space to get a veteran LT. We can't afford to pay high dollar at the least valuable OFF posistion.

Eagles fans said the same thing about Frank being the brains when the Colts hired him from the Eagles.

The rest of your post:

Happy Astral Projection GIF by Trippyogi

Archived