Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue’s Week 7 Recap

Mighty Blue

Alright, here we go!

Was there “no way” that we could have gotten Christian McCaffrey?:facepalm:

Did you see the Circus Clowns led by rogers when time was running out against Washington?:headspin:

Looked like a Pro Bowl play:monkeydance:

What tom brady might be thinking…”Instead of Wednesdays off.. maybe, I can be off every other weekend?:lecture:

I need to give credit where credit is due…Detroit, I like the uniforms colors you wore yesterday:thmup:

Get rid of the long john’s pale grey uniforms that you have worn before…

really…ugly!:pokerface:

Question: Does Matt fumble and throw interceptions…in PRACTICE?:thinking:

Okay now, Pickett and Tagovailoa…

You guys ARE NOT using you heads!

Think!! If there is no play,”Tap Out” or take a knee! We know you are tough and fearless but when you run, then you are fair game:loco:…you can STILL think!

Saints vs cards…who cares?! A buddy of mine told me that the hail murry kid is now arguing with the coach…again, who cares?!:grumpy2:

One more question for Matt…Is it possible that you don’t have the right stuff, anymore? You’ll have a good game then the next you don’t. Try this…no management, coaches, media, cheerleaders( I’m sorry ladies), high quality H2O delivery people, and fans. Just the team… have it out, open up…and see what happens. Just an idea:blah:…be a leader.

I’ll try this again, Blue and White Colts Towels for all fans to wave at home games…Call them “ Blue and White Colts Stampede” Towels!

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller? Marketing?

Irsay? Manning?…One Smart fan?

Go, Mighty Blue!

Archived