Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just got my VIP ticket for the NFL draft!

Anyone else going? Can't wait to see Luck get drafted! It's in the C area. It's my first time there, any advice? I am currently in Maryland for the week so I will travel to New York the day of the draft and come back the same day. Its like 3 or 4 hours away. Haven't figured out how I will get there yet.

Are all the tickets sold out? I wanna go but I'm not sure if I can.

They stil have them just google "nfl draft tickets". Only problem is they are $650 each. The other choice is to get them free by waiting in line the day of the draft. Too risky so I bought one for $400 on eBay.

I'm going to be backstage (press pass :) ). If I have the time (when I'm not writing an article or roaming around), I'll try to spot some Colts fans and bring em backstage. I'm not kidding!

Let me in on that! I want to meet with Andrew Luck. :) what can VIP do? I wanted to be a writer too but I turned out to be a graphic designer

Let me in on that! I want to meet with Andrew Luck. :) what can VIP do? I wanted to be a writer too but I turned out to be a graphic designer

To be honest, I actually have no clue what VIP passes do. Maybe you can go backstage with that pass. :dunno: Ask one of the officials or guys at the door. I hope I meet Luck too, but the best I'll do is probably just say hi and good luck.

To be honest, I actually have no clue what VIP passes do. Maybe you can go backstage with that pass. :dunno: Ask one of the officials or guys at the door. I hope I meet Luck too, but the best I'll do is probably just say hi and good luck.

Tell him to not be to harsh on Quan Cosby for having his number.