Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best undrafted players in the NFL

Superman

Romo is overrated in my opinion. And Leach went undrafted partly because of the position he played. FB is not as important a position today as it was before. There's a very good reason why some of these guys went undrafted...they weren't ready. James Harrison himself has said that he was not ready and not mature enough for it and that's why he got cut. Now, he knows what he did wrong, grew and matured, and became the NFL DPOY. Same thing with Kurt Warner. If anyone saw Kurt Warner's "A Football Life", they will remember Steve Mariucci saying "he wasn't supposed to be drafted"

I think he's overrated. I don't see him winning a Super Bowl. He doesn't seem like a very good leader, like Brees, Peyton, or Brady. Speaking of undrafted players, that dude in your avatar isn't too bad

To be fair, it's hard to be the QB in Dallas and not be scrutinized for everything. He may be overrated just because of the town he plays in. But he's not a bad QB.

And yes. #23 is pretty great isn't he.

To be fair, it's hard to be the QB in Dallas and not be scrutinized for everything. He may be overrated just because of the town he plays in. But he's not a bad QB.

And yes. #23 is pretty great isn't he.

Honestly, I wasn't sold on Foster until last year. He had his one great season and I wasn't sold on him. I didn't think he could replicate the success, but he proved me wrong...it doesn't hurt having such a great offensive line, but he's still a very good player