Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Bowl Day

holeymoley99

This league better get their head out of their butts because smart fans know what is going on other wise they will start to look really dumb. I still think SB 44 is fishy, just a lot of rare mistakes we made that we didn't make all season. SB 40, the REFS gave it to the Steelers and even John Madden said so. How do you explain us losing to the Jags? With everything on the line and we were 20 times better than them, we lose and Steelers are in, ok, it was Benny's last yearseason 3 laughing GIF- I love football but is a money making business folks, don't forget it. Nobody will ever be able to prove anything is fixed or altered but it makes me wonder sometimes. It is about this :cash:

SB 3 was a joke, that was so phony that it makes me want to puke. Just watch it.

I liked watching the Pro Bowl. I don't care if there was no tackling; I didn't expect much, anyway. The players deserve to have fun. 

I missed the critical posts last year when there was no Pro Bowl. Glad to see that things haven't changed in that respect. People will always say how they dislike the game. :D

27 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I liked watching the Pro Bowl. I don't care if there was no tackling; I didn't expect much, anyway. The players deserve to have fun. 

I missed the critical posts last year when there was no Pro Bowl. Glad to see that things haven't changed in that respect. People will always say how they dislike the game. :D

Leonard had a pick 6 Dance Dancing GIF by Indianapolis Colts

I remember playing the original Tecmo Bowl on Nintendo (I was 17 at the time) and I would always take the Raiders. I rarely lost lmao . I would just give the ball to Bo and he would run through everyone even if you called the play. SF had a play as well if you threw to their TE he would catch it every time too on a curl, freakin Joe haha , you couldn't defend it, Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU- a friend of mine used to play in tournaments with me, he would always take SF and do that same play and I couldn't stop it but he couldn't stop Bo either haha . We would order pizza and play that crap all night. Who ever had the ball last would win. 

Archived