Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman in good company

GoColts8818

4 minutes ago, AddaiStillTruckedYou said:

I am happy with his development.  Did not fully see him as a 1 in training camp but he forced the conversation this season for sure.  Can't ever be mad at that.  Good kid, happy for him.

I still think we are best if he's our #2, but it's nice to see he can carry the workload when needed.

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I still think we are best if he's our #2, but it's nice to see he can carry the workload when needed.

For sure, I think if we want to get the most out of him, it would be as a complimentary role.  We need to keep true to our history, and find our Harrison/Wayne type wideout.  We can't wait any longer.  This off-season we really need to find our T.Y. replacement

6 minutes ago, AddaiStillTruckedYou said:

For sure, I think if we want to get the most out of him, it would be as a complimentary role.  We need to keep true to our history, and find our Harrison/Wayne type wideout.  We can't wait any longer.  This off-season we really need to find our T.Y. replacement

I'm just a big fan of a motion Z type WR as the #1. 

I'm OK with two bigs on the outside though, as long as you have a good speedster in the slot. 

But yep, I'm just a fan of a typical X being a #2. That doesn't mean they can't be 1000 yard guys. 

Having two capable guys just makes things a lot easier on both, and the O in general. 

Not sure we'll make big move for a WR this off season. I could see them rolling with Parris again, giving Coutee a chance, or even bringing TY back to hit his number. Doubt we use a 2nd or 3rd on a WR with our other needs. Don't see us spending a bunch in FA either. 

Archived