Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What’s Your Opinion of Eason’s Ability?

Boss7894

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Then why respond to me whenever I'm critical of Reich or Luck. Why bring up my slingbox use. Why spin a narrative that I don't watch games (this is the second time).

Anyway, deal, I won't respond anymore to you or emoticon your posts... . I'll ask that you do the same..... 

I don't respond to whenever you post something negative about Frank or Luck.     I let lots of fastball right down the middle go by.....    I pick my spots to your most ridiculous.

As to watching game....      I continue to point out over and over and over again,  that all your arguments about that season are stat arguments.     That you don't talk about what you saw.    Except one game.     That's it.    I've made that observation repeatedly and your responses were to throw more stats at me.     I think you proved my point.

But since you're never wrong,  you continue this exchange....

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don't respond to whenever you post something negative about Frank or Luck.     I let lots of fastball right down the middle go by.....    I pick my spots to your most ridiculous.

As to watching game....      I continue to point out over and over and over again,  that all your arguments about that season are stat arguments.     That you don't talk about what you saw.    Except one game.     That's it.    I've made that observation repeatedly and your responses were to throw more stats at me.     I think you proved my point.

But since you're never wrong,  you continue this exchange....

Thought you weren't responding... 

I almost always respond to debates with stats... I guess I watch zero games. OK. Sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A 27-year-old Marshon Lattimore could be a good addition talent wise, however, he has played the equivalent of 1 full season over the last two years so health would be an issue in trading for him and then there is the matter of his contract with an AAV of $19,520,600 thru 2027. I doubt that CB would pay the capitol it takes to trade for him with the recent injury history and high salary.   Just my opinion of course since he has repeatedly stated he likes his young DB's. 
    • Crazy how all three ended up in the same division. We will all see first hand what teams made the right decision. Hopefully for the sake of great football, they all pan out. 
    • If, and I mean IF Anthony Richardson can read the defense and unleash more down the field passes than Minshew did then the offense will open more than last year, and you will see players used properly (See pierce, Alex - one each) and a much more prolific offense. Woods and Mallory will add a different dimension to the TE's route running. AD will be a solid addition and Downs will find himself wider open than ever. They will all work in unison to create opportunities for each other based on a multitude/layered skill sets.    This is all predicated on a healthy AR.   HOWEVA..........   Joe Flacco still has the arm talent to win games with our line, JT and the offensive weapons available to him. Flacco instead of Minshew last year and we win 2-3 more games because he would have been able to hit AP on those Go Routes! Just sayin.....
    • I don't think there will be any surprises at all. Barring injury, all 25 starters returning from last year will start game 1 this year.   With one exception - if Woods is healthy, I believe Big Mo becomes a cap casualty this year to accommodate the young fella's    As the year progresses there will be more change:   AD over Pierce Mallory over Granson Goncalves over Fries Bortolini over Kelly (due to injury) Harrison over Cross at SS with Blackmon sliding back to FS and the combo of Carlies & Young take over as our third down and long coverage backers Latu over Ebukam and he becomes the default 3rd rush end behind Paye and Latu     Other predictions for non-starters Tomi over Lewis in the DLine rotation as the year progresses Davis over Bryan and Johnson in the IDLine rotation and Dayo becomes Buck's primary backup Young over Stuard Carlies over McGrone Simpson over Baker Abraham over Lammons Speed converted to back up Safety and remains Dulin's replacement as a gunner on special teams Slovis over Ehlinger with Slovis and Bean both on the PS
  • Members