Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best player available vs need?

I just watched Baldi's breakdown Kadarius Toney WR Florida. Ty has this year and we can't count on Campbell made of glass breaks easily done nothing since we drafted 2nd rd. I wanted Ohio st wr who has done great for Washington football team. If he is their when we pick at 21. We take him checks all boxes great kid fast and tearing up work outs and Baldi said just watch his tape. He raved about this kid! I doubt he is their at 21.now. Resign Houston 1 more yr.and draft a small school Gem at DE ! With our line and Running backs and that receiving Corp. Are offense should be top 5 !!!  and will help D because won't be a lot of 3 and outs !!!!!

4 minutes ago, coltsfan40 said:

I just watched Baldi's breakdown Kadarius Toney WR Florida. Ty has this year and we can't count on Campbell made of glass breaks easily done nothing since we drafted 2nd rd. I wanted Ohio st wr who has done great for Washington football team. If he is their when we pick at 21. We take him checks all boxes great kid fast and tearing up work outs and Baldi said just watch his tape. He raved about this kid! I doubt he is their at 21.now. Resign Houston 1 more yr.and draft a small school Gem at DE ! With our line and Running backs and that receiving Corp. Are offense should be top 5 !!!  and will help D because won't be a lot of 3 and outs !!!!!

I admire the creativity but this thread is all over the place.  The title is an interesting topic but then all you do is mention 1 player in draft. You also mention Houston which doesn't cover the overall discussion. 

As far as Kadarius Toney yes he should definitely be available at 21 but no I don't think they should take him.

Archived