Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Todd McShay's 2 Round Mock

Peytonparker

If Janoris Jenkins is there at 34, it'd be very tough to pass him up. We know in the Polian era he probably wouldn't even be looked at that high but it'll be interesting to see how much we value character in the earlier rounds now that we have Grigson and Pagano.

Heath Miller is 6'5 250 Fleener is 6'6 250.. Miller was also a first round pick

Watching both on tape can you honestly tell me they play the same position? Fleener may have some size but he is clearly more finesse. Heath Miller was a bruiser that didn't shy away from his blocks and was a great handed TE. If both of them were available in this draft I would draft Heath Miller 100 out of 100 times. We won't be running the same pass happy offense we did under Peyton. We will run an offense that best suits Lucks talent. A run first, play action offense. It is what Arians has always ran and allows Luck to do what he does best and that is play action and read the defense after they get out of position.

Im going Corner in the second round Corner is kinda deep this year and to good to pass up in the early rounds then Im going Wide receiver or Defensive Tackle depending on whos available in the the 3rd round, we can always get a Tight End in the late round besides after Fleener their isnt going to be much their anyway and even Fleener I dont see being a great Tight End, good yes but great no, how many Tight Ends do we have besides Eldridge?