Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JJ Watt's Dilema

King Colt

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Why does he deserve better? The Texans were a very competitive team during his time. Sounds like he is bailing on the team now that things have gone south

I'm sure he's excited about being on a team with top 5 pick they can't even use. 

I am fine with him complaining all of us would on that team.

He's not a cancer or a disruption to the team!

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm sure he's excited about being on a team with top 5 pick they can't even use. 

I am fine with him complaining all of us would on that team.

He's not a cancer or a disruption to the team!

Why would we all complain bout being on the Texans? They have had a horrible year. It happens.  Agree or disagree about O'Briens abilities. How many AFC south titles did he win during Watt's time with the team?How many moves, good or bad, did O'Brien make so that the Texans could compete for the Superbowl? Watt has nothing to complain about. He called out his team last week. It would b easy for his team mates to call him out on his feelings of no longer wanting to b a Texan moving forward. Hypocritical on his part.

Complain about being on a poor run franchise. This would be a  different story if they had their 1st and 2nd  round picks but with them being strapped financially paying Watson so much they aren't gonna be improving soon.

He will most likely go to Pittsburgh anyway or maybe GB 

Archived