Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are We Ready ?

antipatriot

Are we all ready for the next 2 - 3 years until we become a truly relevant team? We have been spoiled so it is going to be hard for us fans going through a rebuild however I think we are all up for it and with Luck as our QB the future is bright if we make the right draft decisions and sign some young FA's over the next couple of years.

Dont jump off the wagon guys patience is required. However I could be way off and we just rip it up from the start.

On another note Luck looked great when I watched his Pro-Day throwing into the wind having some fun with the long ball at the end, I think we are in for another 10 - 15 yrs of great QB play again.

Also good luck to Peyton this year I hope things work out well for them, I will have a second team to be interested in and if we cant win it all I want Peyton to from now until he retires.

GO COLTS

Yes - it might take a few years to get things built. But if that is the case then I would be perfectly happy seeing Peyton win another SB with Denver. And then in a few years hopefully the Colts will again be contenders.

I think that we will be ready only if we see some progress. Ideally, last year should be the worst record we will have for many years to come. If we continue to struggle like we did last year, then people will question why we decided to rebuild if it doesn't look like we're "building."