Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New numbers

CR91

17 hours ago, CR91 said:

It did happen. Why would I make that up?

What you think happened and what actually happened often are not in concert.

I follow the Colts extremely closely and have no recollection.  And my sports memory is Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting level.  

Finding details on this supposed offer from Polian are non-existent.

And it does not pass the smell test - a year after Harrison retired as the greatest or at worst 2nd best WR in Colt history, Polian is going to offer the jersey to a 4th round kid who wore an entirely different jersey # in college?

9 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

What you think happened and what actually happened often are not in concert.

I follow the Colts extremely closely and have no recollection.  And my sports memory is Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting level.  

Finding details on this supposed offer from Polian are non-existent.

And it does not pass the smell test - a year after Harrison retired as the greatest or at worst 2nd best WR in Colt history, Polian is going to offer the jersey to a 4th round kid who wore an entirely different jersey # in college?

Did you not see the post with the link provided from the other poster in this thread?

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

Did you not see the post with the link provided from the other poster in this thread?

No - see no link in any post in this thread.  

Will admit I am wrong if presented evidence contrary to what I think.  But all I've see is someone saying something in the comments section of an article, which if you see the comments section of any online article you would know it is not a place noted for deep thinkers.

Show me the link.

Edit - found the link and listening to it now.

Archived