Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What obstacle will we have to overcome next year?

Stephen

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

It is my opinion he makes Reich better.  They work well together, are comfortable together, and Reich trusts and understands him 100%.  This frees Reich up for other HEAD COACHING stuff.  This comfort level isnt easy to find and funnels down throughout the full coaching staff, not just offensive coordinators, but players too.

Common sense stuff.  Coaching 101.

Sum of the parts, dude.

You think its a coincidence Philly hasnt looked the same since Reich left?  I think Pederson and Reich had a very similar dynamic.  Its not easy to find and is a primary reason coaches bring in and want THEIR guys.

We have no idea what goes 

on behind close doors.  I see Reich's  interaction with the players, his confidence, his cool demeanor and play calling on the sides lines and I am impressed.  I see nothing of Sirriani.  He may be a boy genuis for all I know.  However, I have nothing to base  that on.  One can assume what ever they want, but as long as Reich stays,  I believe we could fill in for the losses to our coaching staff.

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

We have no idea what goes 

on behind close doors.  I see Reich's  interaction with the players, his confidence, his cool demeanor and play calling on the sides lines and I am impressed.  I see nothing of Sirriani.  He may be a boy genuis for all I know.  However, I have nothing to base  that on.  One can assume what ever they want, but as long as Reich stays,  I believe we could fill in for the losses to our coaching staff.

Have you been following along?  It has been documented in numerous stories about the connection between Reich and Siriani.  Their work in San Diego.  Heck, Frank has said they think alike.

I'm surprised you missed all that.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:06 AM, egg said:

Ok, my friend, here's my prediction:

I predict that when the Colts / Broncos game is over, all of the Denver fans will have a greater appreciation for Jacoby Brissett's abilities than you.

It's  like predicting the sun will rise in the east. ..... An easy slam dunk! 

I live just east of Denver and I haven't met one Bronco fan who is not impressed with Brissett. 

• Like 1