Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alshon Jeffery

im all for getting jeffery. he would def be there plus it gives a luck a big target. people here complain about his speed and separation

I want him cause he has size and great hands. He is also a good after the catch runner. But yeah his speed is the only thing that bothers me. He reminds me of Mike Williams from Seattle but more dynamic

I want him cause he has size and great hands. He is also a good after the catch runner. But yeah his speed is the only thing that bothers me. He reminds me of Mike Williams from Seattle but more dynamic

His weight should also be a concern. He flat out was out of shape alot of the season and it did show. He is lazy a good amount of the time and unless he actually gets his act together he will still be lazy. Him reminding you of Mike Williams is good and bad...in a way a backhanded compliment from my point of view. Before doing good in Seattle, Mike Williams was lazy, out of shape, had troubles on/off the field and was not a good WR at all.

His weight should also be a concern. He flat out was out of shape alot of the season and it did show. He is lazy a good amount of the time and unless he actually gets his act together he will still be lazy. Him reminding you of Mike Williams is good and bad...in a way a backhanded compliment from my point of view. Before doing good in Seattle, Mike Williams was lazy, out of shape, had troubles on/off the field and was not a good WR at all.

When he came to seattle that Mike Williams. In Seattle he is a good player he has hands, he is a good route runner, and he is a big target. Thats what Jeffery reminds me of because of size an lack of speed. Jeffery is more dynamic then Williams is.

he weighted 216 in the combine so thats pretty good. as for his speed he ran a 4.56

Jefferies coaches at South Carolina said he worked very hard and don't understand why he is being called lazy

Jefferies would be at the top of my list. Huge target with great hands, intincts, and he isn't bothered in traffic. Wins almost every jump ball. Luck could throw it up there where only he could get it. Colts haven't had a receiver like that before. If his pro day goes very well, he wont be around at 34. That would mean somebody else would be though.