Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just my thoughts.. worth nothing lol

Right now we are @ #6 pick... we already gained 1 early and 1 mid 2nd round pick. (Of course dont forget our super early 2nd rd. Pick next year... thx jets)

Ballard really did do good on this, he got way above the asking price.  We now are at 6.  This is repeat prolly from everyone on here one way or the other, but either way where we are is a win.  We have a GM that really does know how to grow and sustain.  I of course have my favs at 6 as I did at 3.  But whatever ballard does I think is gonna shock us and make us better, just like last year.  I didn't even think of hooker.  Sorry not really a discussion topic just saying. 

27 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I see giants going pass rusher with browns taking Barkley at 4. Colts will draft Nelson. Now just imagine if we had drafted Forrest last year at OL and then Nelson this year, @2006Coltsbestever  I can dream can't I?

If Nelson is there at 6 and Barkley is gone which he will be IMO, I am all in. We need to build a wall around Andrew. There is nothing  wrong with picking a Guard at 6, especially when people are saying he is the best Guard to come out of college in a long time. Having those 3 2nd Round picks are huge because we can go Defense if we do take Nelson with at least 2 of those and still get another solid RB to pair with Mack.