Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

85-22

RockThatBlue

39 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Ya but they were getting scorched for total yards. They had chances to stop them and forced punts and repeatedly couldn't get off the field. At a point it is problem with the defense too

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the defense is perfect. Just explaining the drop in effectiveness based on the offenses productivity. With a more consistent offense our defense plays well enough to win games. 

4 hours ago, J@son said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the defense is perfect. Just explaining the drop in effectiveness based on the offenses productivity. With a more consistent offense our defense plays well enough to win games. 

I mean im not trying to either it is just the second half begins and almost every game the other team has gone on a long drive and come up with some points. 

2 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I mean im not trying to either it is just the second half begins and almost every game the other team has gone on a long drive and come up with some points. 

Because other team's coaches make second half adjustments and ours, sadly,  do not.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:06 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I get that farther in the half, but even at the beginning they start to get beat and beat and beat. And honestly something they need to figure out why we cant get going at all on defense. We had one good play in the second half and the rest were somewhat meh. 

They’ve been switching to zone for the 2nd half each week, & it doesn’t make any sense. We draft a bunch of guys to play man, then run zone, a scheme none of our guys have experience with, for half of every game. It’s maddening.