Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CLARIFICATION

NDcolt

CHRIS BALLARD IS CALLING THE SHOTS!!!  Let's get one thing clear, the GENERAL MANAGER decides who your starting QB is NOT PAGANO.  For the love of GOD please understand this!  CB decides ALL personell that suits up for this team!  Carry on, I'm just as *

Come on now.

There's no way Ballard isn't hearing out what Pagano has to say about the roster, especially on the QB situation. I understand that Ballard isn't blameless, but I fully believe Pagano had his say and wanted Tolzien to be the starter, to stay on the roster over Morris. Just look at preseason, Chuck consistently stood up for Tolzien and there seemed to have to be public outcry for Morris to get more snaps.

Again, I think both share blame, but to put this solely on Ballard is ignorant.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Come on now.

There's no way Ballard isn't hearing out what Pagano has to say about the roster, especially on the QB situation. I understand that Ballard isn't blameless, but I fully believe Pagano had his say and also wanted Tolzien to be the starter, to stay on the roster over Morris.

Are you kidding me???  Don't even know how to respond to this but think about it for a minute please!!!!  You think CB would put his JOB on the line to give any decision making to Pagano???  Heck no my friend, Pagano is a PUPPET wake up.  Would YOUR boss let you make such decisions?  COME ON MAN

1 minute ago, NDcolt said:

Are you kidding me???  Don't even know how to respond to this but think about it for a minute please!!!!  You think CB would put his JOB on the line to give any decision making to Pagano???  Heck no my friend, Pagano is a PUPPET wake up.  Would YOUR boss let you make such decisions?  COME ON MAN

Alright, you seem pretty clearly decided on the subject. Doesn't seem to be any point in discussing any further.

3 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:
2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Alright, you seem pretty clearly decided on the subject. Doesn't seem to be any point in discussing any further.

Sorry fisticuffs didn't mean to come off like that but these decisions are all CB.  This is HIS team & No one else, Coach Pagano is on borrowed time Sorry.