Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dead last.......

needanoline63

14 hours ago, Smitto said:

I've noticed but so far a few of the teams in that top 15 list don't belong so that list isn't exactly "telling"... I don't expect Tolzien to be a TD machine but I also don't expect him to turn the ball over alot.. So I can see that helping our defense just a little bit it more. 

I don't know.. from my judgement, Tolzien has a few bonehead throws each game that could be easy pickin's for any defense - like that throw that went straight to Shazier at Pittsburgh last week. I'd feel better about our chances with Morris. He seems to protect the ball as well as Tolzien (Morris also has a few bad throws each game) but he also has 2 or 3 quite impressive throws each game to counter the bad. I don't see very many impressive throws from Tolzien, but maybe that's just me

pfffft!  Pre-season stats from two bad games and one good one where the vast majority of PT is by players who will not make the team don't mean squat!  I'm just encouraged by the Steeler game, and I'll leave it at that...

11 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

He turned the ball over last game. The two of us must be watching different ball games.

I said alot... One time ain't alot. I'd rather Morris but I do still see the Colts winning games with Tolzien.