Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Expects To Be Cleared By Doctors To Play Football

BleedingBlue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors. March 8th can't come soon enough.

I don't think it will last till march 8th, but even if it does, it won't end there. If Manning gets cut, there will be those convinced that the Colts and Manning will restructure a new deal sometime before the season starts. Until Manning either retires or is introduced as the new QB for another team, this nonsense is gonna carry on.

I don't think it will last till march 8th, but even if it does, it won't end there. If Manning gets cut, there will be those convinced that the Colts and Manning will restructure a new deal sometime before the season starts. Until Manning either retires or is introduced as the new QB for another team, this nonsense is gonna carry on.

That is true!!!!

It won't stop then. You'll have a group that will think the Colts made a mistake. You'll have groups that want either Luck or RGIII and the other that is angry about not getting their guy.

You'll have a group that wanted to trade the pick and sign a free agent QB like Flynn. You'll have a group mad that Reggie walks, or a player gets cut.

The only time an NFL message board is happy is right after they lift up the Lombardi and then only the trolls are mad.

captainchaos.jpg

This is a message board of an NFL team there will always be chaos.

If the rehab session evidenced that Peyton was 100% back to his pre-injury self, yes.

Because it would force Irsay's decision.

But you implied that because there has been no video leaked, that perhaps he hasn't made progress. You didn't say anything about being 100%. Not trying to start an argument my fellow Colt, it's just how I read your post. Sorry if I misunderstood.