Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At the Crossroads of Risk and Opportunity?

CoachLite

Like many businesses and business owners, the Colts seem to be at the crossroads - the possibilities between big risks and big opportunities. IF (and it's a big if) Peyton Manning will only come aboard the organization if there is an equity (ownership) stake, this would be a very hard decision for the Irsay family. I can sympathize. If this is the current, "no comments"  situation, I hope Mr. Irsay and his family takes their time, seeks the best counsel, does a lot of soul-searching, in making their decisions. It could be a very important decision.

46 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

Like many businesses and business owners, the Colts seem to be at the crossroads - the possibilities between big risks and big opportunities. IF (and it's a big if) Peyton Manning will only come aboard the organization if there is an equity (ownership) stake, this would be a very hard decision for the Irsay family. I can sympathize. If this is the current, "no comments"  situation, I hope Mr. Irsay and his family takes their time, seeks the best counsel, does a lot of soul-searching, in making their decisions. It could be a very important decision.

all been discussed in that thread right there........ :hat:

4 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Peyton won't be the GM of the colts. There's no way irsay doesn't fire grigson by this point if it were so. Sounds like there isn't anyone irsay likes better than grigson. Prepare for another year of our current staff.

I thought so too. But the players in the building don't have any idea either. They would know and it would leak out if something was definitive. I think Irsay is taking his sweet time and it's making him more likely to keep them. Or he is waiting on Peyton/Saban, or somebody who's team is in the playoffs to interview. 

3 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

I thought so too. But the players in the building don't have any idea either. They would know and it would leak out if something was definitive. I think Irsay is taking his sweet time and it's making him more likely to keep them. Or he is waiting on Peyton/Saban, or somebody who's team is in the playoffs to interview. 

Stay tuned. News at 11:00 - someday.