Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+6) vs. Oakland in Mexico (11-21-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arodgers12 said:

Texans deserve a win after getting jobbed tonight. They will smoke us. I hope we lose for a high draft pick.

The officiating has been awful this year. 

Your team drafted one of the players I wanted -- Jason Spriggs. How is he doing? I think he will be a very good player. 

8 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Congratulations on your future divisional title coming up on New Year's Day. Detroit will choke I think.

Detroit has played well this year. I don't think the Vikings will win on Thursday. I hope I am wrong but the Lions have played better than the Vikes have. 

9 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Some body is shining a laser on Osweiler....?

What? 

There's needs to be an extended halftime where some folks are searched and evicted

thats what they do in soccer and Mexico has had that problem & 

EXCERPT

LASER SHOW: Houston QB  Brock Osweiler  had to deal with an unusual distraction during the game as a fan with a green laser frequently shined it on the Houston quarterback as he dropped back to pass in an act more familiar in soccer games played here than in NFL games. That wasn't the only soccer tradition imported for this game. Fans also used a homophobic chant on kickoffs. Mexico's soccer federation has been punished by FIFA in the past for the chant during World Cup qualifiers. Fans threw paper airplanes on the field in the third quarter with Oakland's  Sean Smith  taking a turn throwing one that reached the field during a break.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/live/NFL_20161121_HOU@OAK/

on opening drive Brock threw a TD to Hopkins that he ran way down sidelines to get  but whistle blew as refs thought he was out of bounds running down sideline 

Replay clearly showed he wasnt close to it as announcers agreed, there was a challenge and as announcers point out u cant challenge if a whsitle blew so rulled dead way back

ended with 3 points, that 4 point difference would of change some 4th down calls in last quarter as only needed 3 points to ties but had to go for a first or TD in the red zone and was stopped

Refs made a few bad calls and spots against Texans, not that i am complaining